Hell has been relocated!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://myhellisotherpeople.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 30 July 2009

No baby seals were hurt in the making of this post


***ring, ring, ring, ring***

CEO:....HRD?
HRD: Yo bitch!
CEO: I'm sorry?!?
HRD: (shit!).....ummmm.....witch.....NO!.....I meant, "Hi...How are you your holiness?"
CEO: Do you have a holiday booked HRD?
HRD:.......err yes.....next week
CEO: Thank God. You're sounding somewhat off centre. Anyway...
HRD: Off centre?
CEO: Shush. Just shush.......This flu thingy.
HRD: "Flu thingy"? Not sure what you're talking about...is there an issue....a problem?
CEO: HRD.....now, do we need to talk to Occupational Health?
HRD: About the flu?
CEO:........about YOU!
HRD: Ok, ok. Flu. Yes. What about it?
CEO: Has anyone got it?
HRD: Ummmm, yes. We have a few cases.
CEO: Who?
HRD: Why?
CEO: I just don't want them coming near.....I mean I don't want to touch....I mean OBVIOUSLY they need to be kept away...............from me
HRD:..................ok................
(silence)
CEO: Well...you get the message? Comprende? Anyway what else do we have in place?
HRD: We are cleaning the meeting rooms on a more regular basis, we have signage and advice for all staff and we have alcohol hand gel in all toilet and kitchen areas.
CEO: Do we?
HRD: Yes
CEO: There is none in my bathroom
HRD.....oh dear.....
CEO: HRD?
HRD: .............yes?
CEO: GET IT FUCKING SORTED!

***clunk***

2 comments:

Henry Berry said...

A classic, HRD.

teresahrgirl said...

These posts are my favorites...