Hell has been relocated!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://myhellisotherpeople.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, 12 June 2009

It's over......

I'm sorry to break it to you, but unfortunately I have been having some relationship issues.

It all came to a head yesterday in a pretty difficult conversation. And, I guess it turns out that maybe we are just incompatible after all.

Over time we’ve tried, we really have. Well, I’ve tried - I’m not being bitter it’s the truth!

But there are too many things that get in the way:

I believe in support and doing the right thing. She just niggles at the detail and picks at inaccuracies.

I believe rules are there to be broken. She thinks I am wayward and uncontrollable.

I make decisions and act on them. She thinks she should be consulted on everything.

I want to plan for the future. She just takes a day at a time.

So yesterday we sat down and poured out our hearts. She told me how she felt I told her how I felt. It was emotional but I think it’s for the best. I think we will still stay in touch, but friends? That’s a step too far.

Payroll and I? We were never going to make it.

3 comments:

Sayya26 said...

lol! that's EXACTLY how I feel about payroll- we just never get along...i really can't stand it.

Henry Berry said...

I've just spat coffee all over my new blue tee shirt whilst laughing at that. Still, the bitch does pay you!

HRD said...

@Sayya26 - Never ever ever have I seen the relationship work properly...its like your worst family Christmas dinner experience ever

@Henry - Sorry about that! She does pay me, but good how I pay for it.

To the person who read this and mistakenly thought that I was talking about my own relationship and threated to kick my arse on getting to the end.......Sorry!