Hell has been relocated!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://myhellisotherpeople.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 12 June 2009

It's over......

I'm sorry to break it to you, but unfortunately I have been having some relationship issues.

It all came to a head yesterday in a pretty difficult conversation. And, I guess it turns out that maybe we are just incompatible after all.

Over time we’ve tried, we really have. Well, I’ve tried - I’m not being bitter it’s the truth!

But there are too many things that get in the way:

I believe in support and doing the right thing. She just niggles at the detail and picks at inaccuracies.

I believe rules are there to be broken. She thinks I am wayward and uncontrollable.

I make decisions and act on them. She thinks she should be consulted on everything.

I want to plan for the future. She just takes a day at a time.

So yesterday we sat down and poured out our hearts. She told me how she felt I told her how I felt. It was emotional but I think it’s for the best. I think we will still stay in touch, but friends? That’s a step too far.

Payroll and I? We were never going to make it.

2 comments:

Sayya26 said...

lol! that's EXACTLY how I feel about payroll- we just never get along...i really can't stand it.

HRD said...

@Sayya26 - Never ever ever have I seen the relationship work properly...its like your worst family Christmas dinner experience ever

@Henry - Sorry about that! She does pay me, but good how I pay for it.

To the person who read this and mistakenly thought that I was talking about my own relationship and threated to kick my arse on getting to the end.......Sorry!